Sometimes I stare into space
And wonder where my life is headed
There is not enough vodka in the world
For me to escape the chaos
For the chaos will always be there
So the planets adorn me like precious pearls
Illuminating everything in my sight
With wild winds beneath my feet
I am destined to fly
I fear not the universe
I long to touch an actual star
As my body embraces me
I am beautifully human
I am the power that persuades me
The sun dances upon the clouds, upon the heavens
Therefore I shall have no bounds
How far can I go without turning back time?
Me and you
You and me
What is the difference between us?
For we are both beautifully human
With a different point of view.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautifully Human by Electric Lady )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA