The beauty of life lies not in its purity or perfection
The beauty of life stands tall and with great attention
The beauty of life moves in all directions, always forward,
Some times in contradiction
The beauty of life drives man to survive with all of the power horses can contrive
The beauty of life jumps to all levels of delight
Great and ornate to a very placated state
The beauty of life flies with weightless wings
Dreams that keep us aflight because of their
Reality and possibility to become means.
The beauty of life rises after every fall, always
Toward the end of the furthest star in the
Most distant constellation, infinitely far.
Jeff Rushton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful ugliness by Jeff Rushton )
- Sons And Daughters, Edward Kofi Louis
- An Army Of Occupation, Tony Adah
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah