As the ocean waves kisses the sand,
You’re the one, who I always understand,
The pain and sorrows shall we withstand,
My life with you will be beautiful than.
I love you more than words can say,
I love you more and more each day,
I think of you each night and day,
Before I met you, my days were gray.
The ocean and sky is blue in color,
You are as beautiful as a rose flower,
Our love is in the shape of the four leave clover,
And no matter what i shall proudly say you’re my lover.
As the moon sets and the sun rise,
You are the soul of my life,
I’m counting the days where we will be husband and wife,
Trust me baby, without you i can't survive.
As i feel the breeze from the ocean side,
The temptations increases just a bit too wide,
But I’m sorry because i have to control it to save your pride,
I swear in 10 years’ time we will definitely unite.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beautiful feelings by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro