As the ocean waves kisses the sand,
You’re the one, who I always understand,
The pain and sorrows shall we withstand,
My life with you will be beautiful than.
I love you more than words can say,
I love you more and more each day,
I think of you each night and day,
Before I met you, my days were gray.
The ocean and sky is blue in color,
You are as beautiful as a rose flower,
Our love is in the shape of the four leave clover,
And no matter what i shall proudly say you’re my lover.
As the moon sets and the sun rise,
You are the soul of my life,
I’m counting the days where we will be husband and wife,
Trust me baby, without you i can't survive.
As i feel the breeze from the ocean side,
The temptations increases just a bit too wide,
But I’m sorry because i have to control it to save your pride,
I swear in 10 years’ time we will definitely unite.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beautiful feelings by Anand Ramachandran )
- Pushed, Celeste Bracey
- Web, Marshall Gass
- Republic, Marshall Gass
- The Obvious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Split-second, Marshall Gass
- Refusing To Wear Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- She- the Lighthouse!, Marshall Gass
- apex, Cee Bea
- Darkness, Kumar Aggarwal
- comets wait for us, because we're sort o.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Dinner Guest: Me, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Listeners, Walter de la Mare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)