Beautiful Beloved Mother.
Be the sweet and cool breeze,
Lept over, past the mountains and the sea,
Be the sleek and shiny star,
Throwing its beauty down the way so far.
Be it all the beauty, the nature could gather,
Could see it all, In the caress of beloved Mother.
For the withered heart and the fallen soul,
Neither the words of wisdom can, nor the time could,
For the dead conscience and evil risen too,
Will the teacher and preacher fail, and no heavenly soul can do.
But the beloved mother, she can cure,
She can bless the heart and soul, can turn the evil pure.
Walking by her side, life been blessed,
Seeking her love, life is blossomed,
The infancy, the youth and the age,
Every moment she loves and she cares.
She is beautiful beloved mother an angel on the earth,
Yet oceans be thy ink, no enough to speak her worth.
Saleem Tharani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Beloved Mother. by Saleem Tharani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald