Beams Of Light
He heard the cry for it a bit,
Stepped in and didn't want to look
As if the beams of light vanished,
Relics were afloat fearfully arising
In solemn nature, living alike.
This magical child cried in disbelief
Delving once more into oblivion
So obvious and obscure in the entirety.
Death occurred too late for the fights
Funnily felt a thorn in the side with spots.
He heard anyone do such a thing?
The child should call an errand boy,
Should call a silent one eye
To see and bring suspicion of reality.
On this community a pleasant news
Has arisen, for the night of this life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beams Of Light by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey