Beached Upon Shore
beached we are all
upon the shores of life.
Your life or mine
we are beached
beneath blue starry skies
lost upon the shore
we all call creation.
Yes man we surely are
beached every man, child,
woman and beast.
What this beached means
in context of this poem.
I'm yet to know or
really even decide.
Wayne Falconer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beached Upon Shore by Wayne Falconer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar