Be You and Be Proud
Oh baby, Let the scars show
Just don't let their words defeat you
Don't draw the blade through
Keep your face happy
Don't let them keep you down
Don't let them win
Just be you
And be proud!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be You and Be Proud by Cryssi Lawliet )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown