Be The Light
Words written down for vengeance.
In between the blood flowing forms a sentence.
Tears are formed inside your eyes.
Heart broken I began to cry.
Pain does not hurt as much.
Throwing stones to break a grudge.
Below your feet burns the dust.
The cross is hammered with nails filled with rust.
Corroded stories tell the tales.
Before the train starts to derail.
Save tomorrow and save today.
Rumours are lies told by the black from a mouth.
The listeners crave the thirst by drought.
Ears are meant to hear the truth.
Music that harms will not heal and will never sooth.
Stay true to the stars and to the sky.
Be the light with love in your sights.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be The Light by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki