Be The Light
Words written down for vengeance.
In between the blood flowing forms a sentence.
Tears are formed inside your eyes.
Heart broken I began to cry.
Pain does not hurt as much.
Throwing stones to break a grudge.
Below your feet burns the dust.
The cross is hammered with nails filled with rust.
Corroded stories tell the tales.
Before the train starts to derail.
Save tomorrow and save today.
Rumours are lies told by the black from a mouth.
The listeners crave the thirst by drought.
Ears are meant to hear the truth.
Music that harms will not heal and will never sooth.
Stay true to the stars and to the sky.
Be the light with love in your sights.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be The Light by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 November 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** अबोल मी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- जो देखू आज घर आँगन तो माँ की याद आती है., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- तुम्हारे इश्क में जीवन कहाँ, कैसे, गुज़ार.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ हर सुख का साथी है यहाँ हर दुःख कंवा.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ मेहमान तुम भी हो, यहाँ मेहमान हम भी.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** कविता ही प्रेमाची **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge