Be Strong and Bold Like A Lion
Memories will bring whatever is clear, as we see them through the windows of life,
This brings the reflections of everything good and everything bad in strife.
This should go through our head every hour,
Because with this we are feeling His cleansing power
So as we walk let’s remember that Christ is on our side,
Because without him, life is going to be one heck of a ride.
So as we grow up from the quiet and innocent Lamb like person,
Please remember as the old saying goes, “Be Strong and Bold as a Lion”, like His Son.
And take charge of your life and slow that scary ride down,
By doing this, it will show that you are Strong and Bold and
with Christ then you will handle any memory that will ever come around.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Strong and Bold Like A Lion by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak