Be In This Moment
This is what you have, this very moment.
Do not look back.
What would you do with them?
Those glittering moments may just blind you.
You may just sink into the darkness of misery.
Your future, you may plan
Why would you move in there now?
It may be there, even may not be.
Before this moment goes out of hand
Before it is called a history,
You be in this moment,
In this very moment
And make the best out of it
If you can.
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be In This Moment by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life may move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt
- Inside Out, Diane Wakoski
- Blue Monday, Diane Wakoski
- Belly Dancer, Diane Wakoski
- nigeria freedom, ademola oluwabusayo
- I Am A Frog, Lilly Emery