Be In This Moment
This is what you have, this very moment.
Do not look back.
What would you do with them?
Those glittering moments may just blind you.
You may just sink into the darkness of misery.
Your future, you may plan
Why would you move in there now?
It may be there, even may not be.
Before this moment goes out of hand
Before it is called a history,
You be in this moment,
In this very moment
And make the best out of it
If you can.
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be In This Moment by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon