Harsh Vardhan k
Be Happy Never Feel SAD
Sad is no Fun its like u targeted by Gun!
Sad is Tension its like noone giving u Attention
Sad is Upsetting its like god is Testing!
Sad is Test iSt like u never goin to Rest!
Sad is Depressing its like so boring!
Sad is no Good its like ur in no Mood!
Sad is Bad its like ur going to Mad!
Sad is Hell its like ur in Jail!
Sad is Ugli its like lifes Googlie!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Happy Never Feel SAD by Harsh Vardhan k )
- Colorless Light, Sandra Feldman
- The ragged men of Indian English poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thoughts, nicholle gibson
- PH: Sin: The Wages Of Sin, Brian Johnston
- Ideals Envisioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- America Radicalized, Is It Poetry
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
- I and I, Daniel Erdner
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)