Be Grateful! (21 / 06 / 2010 / 21h46)
I live my life to the fullest, because i don't know what will happen tomorrow.
I believe my life can change in a second.
Hence, everything i do is from the best of my ability.
I thank god for blessing me with my life.
Hence, i achieve on a daily basis.
When you smile, somebody cry.
When you laugh somebody is mad.
We all want to be happy! ! !
When you shout, somebody is shy.
When you listen, somebody is deaf.
When you walk, somebody is disabled.
When you are hot, somebody is cold.
When you read, somebody is illiterate.
I see, because i can.
You need to see, because you are able to see.
I walk, because i can.
You need to walk, because you are able to walk.
I listen, because i want to listen...
You need to listen, because you are able to listen.
I read, because i want to learn...
I write, because i want to express myself.
I plan, because i can.
You need to plan, so that you can achieve.
Author: Koena France Mokoena
kfm Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Grateful! (21 / 06 / 2010 / 21h46) by kfm Productions )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Einstein Defining Special Relativity, A. Van Jordan
- Snail I am, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Seurat, Ira Sadoff
- An Old Love, David Lewis Paget
- Social Awkwardness, Emily Liang
- Ode to My Hands, Tim Seibles
- Ode on My Episiotomy, Kimberly Johnson
- Teaghlach (Family), Ewen Morrison
- love so pure, love so true, kat tommany
- THE MIDDLE GROUND, Satish Verma