Be Grateful! (21 / 06 / 2010 / 21h46)
I live my life to the fullest, because i don't know what will happen tomorrow.
I believe my life can change in a second.
Hence, everything i do is from the best of my ability.
I thank god for blessing me with my life.
Hence, i achieve on a daily basis.
When you smile, somebody cry.
When you laugh somebody is mad.
We all want to be happy! ! !
When you shout, somebody is shy.
When you listen, somebody is deaf.
When you walk, somebody is disabled.
When you are hot, somebody is cold.
When you read, somebody is illiterate.
I see, because i can.
You need to see, because you are able to see.
I walk, because i can.
You need to walk, because you are able to walk.
I listen, because i want to listen...
You need to listen, because you are able to listen.
I read, because i want to learn...
I write, because i want to express myself.
I plan, because i can.
You need to plan, so that you can achieve.
Author: Koena France Mokoena
kfm Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Grateful! (21 / 06 / 2010 / 21h46) by kfm Productions )
- Die Frau des Gastwirts, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Las Mariposas (the Butterflies), John F. McCullagh
- Hindsight coloured, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Practise dispassion., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Reichsbank Gold, Paul Hartal
- Ferguson Grand Jury, Is It Poetry
- The lost bliss, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sonnet: Christmas,2014(Advance Greetings), Dr John Celes
- Thread of Communication, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Harold Shipman's Crime, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)