Be Grateful! (21 / 06 / 2010 / 21h46)
I live my life to the fullest, because i don't know what will happen tomorrow.
I believe my life can change in a second.
Hence, everything i do is from the best of my ability.
I thank god for blessing me with my life.
Hence, i achieve on a daily basis.
When you smile, somebody cry.
When you laugh somebody is mad.
We all want to be happy! ! !
When you shout, somebody is shy.
When you listen, somebody is deaf.
When you walk, somebody is disabled.
When you are hot, somebody is cold.
When you read, somebody is illiterate.
I see, because i can.
You need to see, because you are able to see.
I walk, because i can.
You need to walk, because you are able to walk.
I listen, because i want to listen...
You need to listen, because you are able to listen.
I read, because i want to learn...
I write, because i want to express myself.
I plan, because i can.
You need to plan, so that you can achieve.
Author: Koena France Mokoena
kfm Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Grateful! (21 / 06 / 2010 / 21h46) by kfm Productions )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI