Ramesh T A
Standing on precarious ground
And predicting doom
Indeed makes one laugh!
One is sure to die one day
By the very arms!
Hitler, a failed artist
Embraced military power
To shake the world!
What worthy thing
Has Hitler achieved at the end
Except committing suicide?
Same fate is waiting
For world terrorists too
For their worthless acts!
For every bombing they do
Earthquakes are voice of Almighty
To be careful...............!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Careful! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton