Ramesh T A
Standing on precarious ground
And predicting doom
Indeed makes one laugh!
One is sure to die one day
By the very arms!
Hitler, a failed artist
Embraced military power
To shake the world!
What worthy thing
Has Hitler achieved at the end
Except committing suicide?
Same fate is waiting
For world terrorists too
For their worthless acts!
For every bombing they do
Earthquakes are voice of Almighty
To be careful...............!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Careful! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love became LOVE and now i live., Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena