BATMAN W r i TE s i n g
'Well Vera, what have you done? '
You disrespect the Batman! '
'Batman, where are you and
Why do you write to me in this way, ? '
'You wrote poems that told us,
You fried bats and ate their heads!
Then you mixed bats with butterflies,
In another poem you wrote.'
'Now you'll have to explain,
All this to me.
I don't like your mockery,
When I deal with criminals,
To keep you safe.'
'But Batman, you've been my Super Hero,
Ever since I can remember!
I've always watched your Bat Beam up in the sky.
I've always hated the Joker with his insane screech.'
So Batman answered this girl.
He wrote to her on his laptop.
He said he was at her front door.
Batman heard her scream on his Batmobile mobil,
The girl opened her door,
Giving an apology for her two poems
About eating a bat and vanishing another.
B A T M A N stood there towering over Vera.
He said, 'apology accepted! ! !
As Batman said that, 'she took a spill.'
She landed in her Superhero's arms.
Smiling a lot, Batman caught her in his arms,
Black cape and all.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BATMAN W r i TE s i n g by Vera Sidhwa )
- What's the use of them?, Gianfranco Aurilio
- Dirt of love, akram saqib
- scotch is tape, not a cocktail, Mandolyn ...
- When Negligence falls in love!, Beloufa Chahra
- Over And Out Of Your Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Mosque, Wani Rahil
- A Vision, nadia abduljabbar
- Distance, Beloufa Chahra
- Child's Grace, Randy McClave
- The Many Worlds Of Multiverses, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Negro Mother, Langston Hughes
- The Rose that Grew from Concrete, Tupac Shakur
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)