BATMAN W r i TE s i n g
'Well Vera, what have you done? '
You disrespect the Batman! '
'Batman, where are you and
Why do you write to me in this way, ? '
'You wrote poems that told us,
You fried bats and ate their heads!
Then you mixed bats with butterflies,
In another poem you wrote.'
'Now you'll have to explain,
All this to me.
I don't like your mockery,
When I deal with criminals,
To keep you safe.'
'But Batman, you've been my Super Hero,
Ever since I can remember!
I've always watched your Bat Beam up in the sky.
I've always hated the Joker with his insane screech.'
So Batman answered this girl.
He wrote to her on his laptop.
He said he was at her front door.
Batman heard her scream on his Batmobile mobil,
The girl opened her door,
Giving an apology for her two poems
About eating a bat and vanishing another.
B A T M A N stood there towering over Vera.
He said, 'apology accepted! ! !
As Batman said that, 'she took a spill.'
She landed in her Superhero's arms.
Smiling a lot, Batman caught her in his arms,
Black cape and all.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BATMAN W r i TE s i n g by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar