Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Bath of blood and the master of death
O' my lord, tonight is the wedding of king's son
Don't you like to make their life done?
Lord was standing in front of his magnificent window and look at the yard
He replied with no sense: Yes my loyal servant, go and take their wedding's card
This castle owe to the master of death
Who had no feeling since an unknown time, he hate the lovers breath
He just was the killer of love and all the lovers
He would find a tiny love from a tinier cover
He talked with hate, he was a forgotten face
Until he had lost his love in a race!
He killed the lovers, and then makes a bath of blood
But still he cries for his loosen bud
His last lovers were the noble couple, the son of King
Lord wanted to kill them, and melt their golden ring!
With two eyes full of fear
That loyal servant came back ….he was wet with his tear
He had the son of king with that noble daughter
Lord laughed sinisterly, he had a horrific cutter!
The lord of story went closer to those poor creatures
Who wanted to get married in the future? ! !
But …..His heart moves…suddenly….he remember his old days..
When he held the hands of his old love and walk near their lovely bay..
He let them go, but he had no choice for himself at all,
He put that knife in his heart, the lord's fall!
He felt down in his own blood……
The Master of forgotten love was died!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bath of blood and the master of death by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- macarana, Cee Bea
- Gathering Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Casting Out My Worries To You, Monterio Hill
- The Initiation, Echezonachukwu Nduka
- Circular Cycle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unofficial Issues, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Closed, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
- Iridescent, Adriana Avila
- Arcadian, Kumarmani Mahakul
- A Hidden Angry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- First Lesson, Philip Booth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)