Basket of Gold & Butterfly
A Basket of Gold and in the middle
Upon the Sweet William I see
A yellow and black butterfly
It is so adorable to me.
Nature couldn’t make me happier
No matter how it tried
I smiled as I stood and watched
The Basket of Gold & Butterfly.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Basket of Gold & Butterfly by Marilyn Lott )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister