Basket of Gold & Butterfly
A Basket of Gold and in the middle
Upon the Sweet William I see
A yellow and black butterfly
It is so adorable to me.
Nature couldn’t make me happier
No matter how it tried
I smiled as I stood and watched
The Basket of Gold & Butterfly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Basket of Gold & Butterfly by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra