Basket of Gold & Butterfly
A Basket of Gold and in the middle
Upon the Sweet William I see
A yellow and black butterfly
It is so adorable to me.
Nature couldn’t make me happier
No matter how it tried
I smiled as I stood and watched
The Basket of Gold & Butterfly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Basket of Gold & Butterfly by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma