Give me a loving look for once,
I'll ask the full moon to spread
On your face her soft ambiance,
Just if you take this as a trade.
Come and enter into the fold
Of my long outstretched hands,
You'll feel the warmth I hold,
Your body so quietly demands.
No need to tell me you love me,
For me it's just enough if you be
With me, for I know when you agree,
You cannot just go without loving me.
Give me your little doll,
And be just a dolly yourself,
I'll be doing nothing else at all,
But playing with you and myself.
09 November 2013
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Barter by Khairul Ahsan )
Did you read them?
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)