Give me a loving look for once,
I'll ask the full moon to spread
On your face her soft ambiance,
Just if you take this as a trade.
Come and enter into the fold
Of my long outstretched hands,
You'll feel the warmth I hold,
Your body so quietly demands.
No need to tell me you love me,
For me it's just enough if you be
With me, for I know when you agree,
You cannot just go without loving me.
Give me your little doll,
And be just a dolly yourself,
I'll be doing nothing else at all,
But playing with you and myself.
09 November 2013
Khairul Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Barter by Khairul Ahsan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary