Bijay Kant Dubey
Barring Daru, Ladki And Goondaism, There's Nothing In The Bombayan Film Industry
A hero Bomabay only talking about girls
And barring it nothing therein,
The hero and the villain fighting for the girl,
The hero often a footpath man
And the heroine a richman's girl.
How ludicrous isn't it?
Is daru, ladki and goondaism the all of the Bomabay film industry?
Why to paint her sexy and nude all the time?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Barring Daru, Ladki And Goondaism, There's Nothing In The Bombayan Film Industry by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay