Margaret Moran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This was indeed extraordinarily quick thinking, manifesting great strength of mind and body. What a tremendous saving grace too for the driver trapped in the flames and smoke rolling around.
Comments about this poem (Bare Hands by Margaret Moran )
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan