Sweet language wrapped with literature
Thou keep o silky Bangladesh, thy Soft
Nature, still struggling, to get rid of poverty
Yet when you were hatched with liberty
Cupid killed psyche, cajoled and cuddled
Eaten the flesh by the name of Islam, riddled
You and ran for the power, the draculian
Must be unmask and brought to the million
I hope unknowingly and unread those who
Blame the Islam they must understand, lo!
Quran is opened for all, read before fall
Culprits of hatching day must be punished
None should be spared, evil must be vanished
Yet, both are equally responsible for the wrath
O truth thy victory is sure, you clean to be pure
Beauty of the land will lure to cure,
I’m quite sure.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bangladesh by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest