Bahia de Cochinos
The bullets fire,
pistol shots ring loud and proud,
across the beach.
Sickle and hammer lover men,
absorbed in Castro power trips.
'Para ustedes, mis hermanos'
my brothers we will fight,
The beach sits silent,
a patch of holed soldiers,
lie on the freedom-lost beach,
a fallen country,
betrayed and lost.
Nicholas Peter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bahia de Cochinos by Nicholas Peter )
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid