LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
Aggravate my heart_
Decimate my love_
And I'll decapitate your soul,
From its grip, you used to hold...
My spirit imprisoned,
Don't care if you free, just listen.
They say Karma is a bitch,
And I agree with it.
Like a Boomerang...
the pain will come back_
Heaven won't help,
it will be hell, trust that_
And you won't wanna be friends,
When your blood's boiling for revenge.
This is exactly, where the road ends.
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Bad Karma' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty