Bad Hair Cut
Today morning when i saw myself in the mirror,
i came to notice that something has gone wrong,
then after inquiring myself for few seconds,
i found that the fault lies with the barber,
who has cut my hair too small and too short.
last time i came home with same type of cut,
when i was kid and that was eight years back,
and my parents were so furious to see me like that,
that the barber would have definitely got a slap,
had they have access at that time to the poor chap.
To me it may look ok and to friends it may look cool,
but i think they will say the same that u look like a fool,
and now with only one more day to go before i leave,
i don't think my hair are gonna anyway improve.
but lets hope this time they will appreciate the change,
and they will understand that things never remain same,
and rather than getting furious at me and the poor barber,
they will say that even with this spurious cut i look nice and sober.
Sunny Mittal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad Hair Cut by Sunny Mittal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas