Back To Work
Works are endless and One's lifelong ends, but Works are not because This is the way, I returned to my work Again because I didn't Have any choice anytime, I am not a millionaire Nor a wealthy man, but I am a self-made poet, A work is a pretty thing Even if it is a poem or Any thing else because It saves someone asking Or begging anyone anytime, Back to work is great and Sublime because I need to Be or not to be anywhere, Then I feel great when I Do a good or a pretty thing.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Back To Work by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma