EatinB8 CC Ko
Back Street Boy
I don't like being the bad guy,
I don't like the feeling.
I want to be the good guy,
Not the one fleeing.
But when people look at me,
There's nothing else they see.
Just a shady guy,
Looking at the sky.
I'm not the backstreet boys,
I'm just a back street boy.
Who's got no fame or lover,
No family nor cover.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Back Street Boy by EatinB8 CC Ko )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola