Back Door Uncle Sam
Santorum, Perry, Bachmann, Mitt...
Who could ever give a shit
if all these store-bought
Candidates were sold
and hauled away in crates.
With blow of Cain
and 'I' of Newt
We've sealed our country's disrepute...
The time to vote is fast approaching
But don't you throw a fit
The GOP and the SOB's
Don't have the back door chip.
Obama's got the very top
The man with the second Reg.
So when they count the final vote
They'll take the final pledge.
Now please don't cry citizen Kane
Why lament the death of democracy
It was all a ruse by the men in suits
Next year we become a theocracy.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Back Door Uncle Sam by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver
- Challengers for July's Contest - You Can.., Brian Johnston