Cute baby of five year old
Often heard his uncle say
Baby surprised everyone
The moment he saw
Uttered in baby voice dam full.
Once in a rickshaw
A man on side coughed once
Baby coughed thrice.
Baby quiet mischievous
He loved the jam a lot
Climbed the steps all the way
And had jam to his heartfelt
But all his dress too shared his jam.
His cute eyes search for
Anyone coming from office
Immediately he takes ball
And throws at him and tell
Catch me if you can.
Baby watching serial on women
Is telling in a low voice
Just see how he killed her,
If I was there I would have punched him.
Baby went for a party
Each of them gave something to eat
Not knowing his little stomach
He ate unknowingly.
Home at mid night
Baby walking with both hands on stomach
My stomach so filled
Oh my dear grandma
Give me some antacid.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby Voice by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Eyes they see, Diplove gautam
- Inconstancy in love, Robert Burns
- On Elphinstone's Translation of Martial'.., Robert Burns
- Indigenous architecture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jos Master, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Open the door to me, oh, Robert Burns
- Ballad on Mr. Heron's Election—No. 4, Robert Burns
- Poem on Sensibility, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The True Loyal Natives, Robert Burns
- Epitaph on John Dove, Innkeeper, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)