Cute baby of five year old
Often heard his uncle say
Baby surprised everyone
The moment he saw
Uttered in baby voice dam full.
Once in a rickshaw
A man on side coughed once
Baby coughed thrice.
Baby quiet mischievous
He loved the jam a lot
Climbed the steps all the way
And had jam to his heartfelt
But all his dress too shared his jam.
His cute eyes search for
Anyone coming from office
Immediately he takes ball
And throws at him and tell
Catch me if you can.
Baby watching serial on women
Is telling in a low voice
Just see how he killed her,
If I was there I would have punched him.
Baby went for a party
Each of them gave something to eat
Not knowing his little stomach
He ate unknowingly.
Home at mid night
Baby walking with both hands on stomach
My stomach so filled
Oh my dear grandma
Give me some antacid.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby Voice by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)