Alon Calinao Dy
Baby, I'm not in love
When you look at me in the eyes
I could see your wild desires
Yet I'm not in love with you
I only want a little chat with you.
Every time you are with me
You always hold my hand
Please baby, don't feel bad
You are not really my type.
Every day you smile at me
You think I'm falling for you
But darling, I don't love you
I wish I would never see you.
Why is it hard for you to understand?
I only want you as a friend
Don't expect too much from me
Because that's all my heart can give.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby, I'm not in love by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal