Nazneen Kabir Hassan
Though the pain, anguish of labour,
A healthy, cubby, pink cuddly baby boy born
To forget the trauma undergone.
Anew life bought by me,
Feel elevated, honored, blessed...
Cry of the baby gave me a sense of
Joy, happiness, triumph....for a long time compassion,
God send young life so blissful...
Cute angel face, smile, the touch
All together made baby
An innocent soul on god s earth,
With incredible warmth,
The future waits for the generations to come.
Nazneen kabir Hassan
Nazneen Kabir Hassan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby boy by Nazneen Kabir Hassan )
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI