Nazneen Kabir Hassan
Though the pain, anguish of labour,
A healthy, cubby, pink cuddly baby boy born
To forget the trauma undergone.
Anew life bought by me,
Feel elevated, honored, blessed...
Cry of the baby gave me a sense of
Joy, happiness, triumph....for a long time compassion,
God send young life so blissful...
Cute angel face, smile, the touch
All together made baby
An innocent soul on god s earth,
With incredible warmth,
The future waits for the generations to come.
Nazneen kabir Hassan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby boy by Nazneen Kabir Hassan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah