B: XXXXXXVIIII: Baudelaire's Assistants
To sublimate circumstance
and return him to his Id,
satisfied his senses
by turning sky to sunsets
and hovels to hotels;
at least, wine did.
saturated his senses,
Time and Space;
and made him pay for these
with love in the darkest place.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (B: XXXXXXVIIII: Baudelaire's Assistants by douglas scotney )
- Sons And Daughters, Edward Kofi Louis
- An Army Of Occupation, Tony Adah
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah