B.Akhmadulina, April - translation (rus.)
Here're the girls - they wish to love,
Here're the boys - they wish to wander,
All changes in that april just unite,
Consoloidate the people with each other.
O, the new month, the new such Lord,
You seek in such a way new favour,
You may be generous in your words,
Letting amnesty to calendar.
Yes, you'll free rivers from the shackles,
Will set the distant quiet close,
A crazy will get blooming, an oldman
Will get the healing one time, certainly.
Me only won't have your mercy either,
And I'm not greedy of that luck.
You ask, but I'm late with answer,
I switch off light, my room turns dark.
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
by Bella Akhmadulina
Comments about this poem (B.Akhmadulina, April - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar