B.Akhmadulina, April - translation (rus.)
Here're the girls - they wish to love,
Here're the boys - they wish to wander,
All changes in that april just unite,
Consoloidate the people with each other.
O, the new month, the new such Lord,
You seek in such a way new favour,
You may be generous in your words,
Letting amnesty to calendar.
Yes, you'll free rivers from the shackles,
Will set the distant quiet close,
A crazy will get blooming, an oldman
Will get the healing one time, certainly.
Me only won't have your mercy either,
And I'm not greedy of that luck.
You ask, but I'm late with answer,
I switch off light, my room turns dark.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
by Bella Akhmadulina
Comments about this poem (B.Akhmadulina, April - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri