Edward Kofi Louis
How deep is your love to me Ayivie?
For the sun, moon and stars do shine unto earth;
And like your muse of love so noted last night.
Still, teel, steal! !
When are you having the 'Saturday Night Fever' with me?
For the authenticity of this love is about your muse,
And like the songs of the singing birds to my heart.
Use your human mind to train yourself on this love,
For you are going to learn from me as well;
So do not hide behind the Walls of Jericho! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ayivie by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)