Edward Kofi Louis
How deep is your love to me Ayivie?
For the sun, moon and stars do shine unto earth;
And like your muse of love so noted last night.
Still, teel, steal! !
When are you having the 'Saturday Night Fever' with me?
For the authenticity of this love is about your muse,
And like the songs of the singing birds to my heart.
Use your human mind to train yourself on this love,
For you are going to learn from me as well;
So do not hide behind the Walls of Jericho! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ayivie by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Lavender, Cee Bea
- THE SHRIEK, Satish Verma
- The Terror, David Lewis Paget
- Union - within us, gajanan mishra
- Haiku(GOD), Aftab Alam
- chaos of Christmas near, lee fones
- The earth is moving, gajanan mishra
- ONLY YOU JESUS ONLY YOU, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD! WATCHING, TESTING, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD'S TRUTH STANDING, Michael P. Johnson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Racism Haiku - Ice Cream, john tiong chunghoo
- Blah Blah Blank Blank, vincent armone
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)