Axiom of Truth
How so simple?
Oh so pure!
Through the passage of time
I shall endure.
I am a cousin, of love's true light.
In the sleep of the night, I do what's right.
Please say my name.
I am silent,
so meek so mild
accused by a lie
I walk in captivity
Free me now
Say my name!
Godfrey Morris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Axiom of Truth by Godfrey Morris )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John