A clock is ticking, time is not there,
I hear the whispers, sounds escape,
The night embrace me, I'm fading away.
My heart stopped, yet the heartbeat resonates far away.
My eyes are open, images come to me,
But I see nothing, nothing I wish.
I have my senses, I found despair.
I have a soul, am I running away?
I hear the silence, I watch the darkness,
Echoes through my mind.
Since when I began, looking for you,
Just take me away, awful truth.
Sergio Jaime's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awful Truth by Sergio Jaime )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell