Away from Lively Fence
The cobra stood hooded and hissed
I didn't lift my one of the back leg,
Like a dog. I feared and then pissed
Dogs, try to make their own kingdom
A war of smell or an ol-factory peg
But we rely upon rotten ugly wisdom.
How fearful we are, can’t be explained?
Is fear dwells in mind without restrained?
With this, I came to know, why peace lost.
Our behaviour and essence and the sense
So uncertain and for this we are away the
World of beast and away from lively fence
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Away from Lively Fence by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer