Avenue Of Love
The modern and broad avenue of love
Creates a prison for the rectangles of hate.
Invented by the holder of pencils
I hate all of the worse points and
Am no enemy to the insane people of doubt.
A craft has been a wallet or purse,
Fluffy pockets hold perfect stones
That curdle the blood for what it connives.
The heart is a fountain of intellect
Wondering in the breezy country
Called life and existence of the many.
I am in front of a scrawny tree
That bulges and delivers the babies
We see in the news this little time.
My maze is solved by the absolute
Maker of proud warfare and charms.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Avenue Of Love by Naveed Akram )
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan