Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Avenge Our Blood
Vexation of the spirit,
An accrimonitous satisfaction of thirst and hunger-
The quest to appease irrational angst;
The angst of moral decadence.
Unto their cry no one hearkened.
They wailed and wept bitterly.
Degraded and molested,
Their dignity was cast upon the mould.
And the God of Feminism...
Was he asleep?
Why he in deep slumber?
Where was his sceptre of justice?
The right hand of his authority?
Bewildered in the cry of the innocent massacre...
Shall there blood ever at peace be?
To arouse the Anger of the Almighty:
For again there blood shall be avenged-
And the pepetrators of this evil condemned.
If thee humans do not heed...
If you give not up these animalitsic tendency of yours
That beastly degradation of the purpose of good,
Then shall Karma on thee be visited
For the God of Feminism truely
Shall avenge their blood.
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Avenge Our Blood by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
- Flow with time, hasmukh amathalal
- five hundred and whatever..., Mandolyn ...
- Copyrights, Mark Heathcote
- Freedom Not Permitted, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feel bad, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Do You Want to Destroy?, Mantu Mahakul
- Fibonacci: Cosmic Spiral, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Reflection On Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Planet Hollywood Birthdays, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Distant Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley