Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Avenge Our Blood
Vexation of the spirit,
An accrimonitous satisfaction of thirst and hunger-
The quest to appease irrational angst;
The angst of moral decadence.
Unto their cry no one hearkened.
They wailed and wept bitterly.
Degraded and molested,
Their dignity was cast upon the mould.
And the God of Feminism...
Was he asleep?
Why he in deep slumber?
Where was his sceptre of justice?
The right hand of his authority?
Bewildered in the cry of the innocent massacre...
Shall there blood ever at peace be?
To arouse the Anger of the Almighty:
For again there blood shall be avenged-
And the pepetrators of this evil condemned.
If thee humans do not heed...
If you give not up these animalitsic tendency of yours
That beastly degradation of the purpose of good,
Then shall Karma on thee be visited
For the God of Feminism truely
Shall avenge their blood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Avenge Our Blood by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken