Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Avenge Our Blood
Vexation of the spirit,
An accrimonitous satisfaction of thirst and hunger-
The quest to appease irrational angst;
The angst of moral decadence.
Unto their cry no one hearkened.
They wailed and wept bitterly.
Degraded and molested,
Their dignity was cast upon the mould.
And the God of Feminism...
Was he asleep?
Why he in deep slumber?
Where was his sceptre of justice?
The right hand of his authority?
Bewildered in the cry of the innocent massacre...
Shall there blood ever at peace be?
To arouse the Anger of the Almighty:
For again there blood shall be avenged-
And the pepetrators of this evil condemned.
If thee humans do not heed...
If you give not up these animalitsic tendency of yours
That beastly degradation of the purpose of good,
Then shall Karma on thee be visited
For the God of Feminism truely
Shall avenge their blood.
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Avenge Our Blood by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
- erotic terminology, lee fones
- The place of defeat, Terry Mitchison
- Father: Every Morning of His Life, Donal Mahoney
- Winter here الشتاء هنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Inference to All Our Years of Walk, N.K. Trevor
- A Sunny Day, Deborah Eker
- A Rainy Day, Deborah Eker
- The Rabbit With The Habit, Deborah Eker
- The Cat Who Chases His Tail, Deborah Eker
- Mind Unfurling, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)