Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
Avenge Our Blood
Vexation of the spirit,
An accrimonitous satisfaction of thirst and hunger-
The quest to appease irrational angst;
The angst of moral decadence.
Unto their cry no one hearkened.
They wailed and wept bitterly.
Degraded and molested,
Their dignity was cast upon the mould.
And the God of Feminism...
Was he asleep?
Why he in deep slumber?
Where was his sceptre of justice?
The right hand of his authority?
Bewildered in the cry of the innocent massacre...
Shall there blood ever at peace be?
To arouse the Anger of the Almighty:
For again there blood shall be avenged-
And the pepetrators of this evil condemned.
If thee humans do not heed...
If you give not up these animalitsic tendency of yours
That beastly degradation of the purpose of good,
Then shall Karma on thee be visited
For the God of Feminism truely
Shall avenge their blood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Avenge Our Blood by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Public opinion on peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BEWILDERED CONFUSED, Michael P. Johnson
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya
- बहा आंनि मिनिनाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- A few, very few, too few..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Aching Bad, Michael P. McParland
- Essence of world peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- love heals, Hyeladai kwapaya
- Republic day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Heart of a Broken Hearted Girl, Serenity Anderson