Hail holy queen
Mother of compassion
With a beauty that's rarely seen
Mother of all nation
With a heart full of love
She's the queen of heaven
That blesses her children from above
And takes away their heavy burden.
She's the mother of our saviour
Created with an immaculate heart
A priceless heart full of love beyond measure
That restore hope to those whose lives have been tore apart.
Mother of divine grace
That incarnate the only begotten son
And gave birth to redemption for the sake of human race
A price that can be paid by none.
She's the queen of the holy rosary
And mother of perpetual goodness
That defeat every misery
And brings everlasting happiness.
Mother of theological and cardinal virtues
And refuge of sinners
With an angelic love you can't refuse
That makes her children winners.
She's the queen of peace
And mother of good council
With her peace never on a lease
To those whose lives have been on a down hill.
She's the seat of wisdom
And the gateway to heaven
For she's the queen of GOD'S kingdom
And amazing like the stars of heaven.
She's GOD'S immaculate creation
Conceived without original sin
Mother of all nation
With a loving heart never been seen.
She's the mother of all mothers
With a heart full of mercy
An epitome of good morals
With the fate of the world at her mercy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ave Maria by Stanley Oguh )
- The Ugly Brother, Von Kimball Barney
- Khwaabon ki Haqikat, Ahatisham Alam
- THE BIRTH LAND, Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Hame Rone ki aadat pad gai, Ahatisham Alam
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.72, Mr. Nobody
- Lovers are Poets and Poets are Lovers, Mr. Nobody
- I dont have to but I love you Blues Song, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Mulder, John Carlos
- I am here to help you, gajanan mishra
- Father, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)