Whispers Of Night
Autumn's rusty romance
Love, push me gently in a cradle of ivy
embraced by rusty leaves and dreams,
enchant my ears with a song, and..please
don't go away.stay here and love me!
the scent breaks through roses' petals
as knives piercing through a chest,
their echo's sharp; the grief will last,
we won't let our feelings turn to dust!
so, these words of yours disturb the air
and strike against my curly hair..
we're on a long road taking to nowhere,
because I'm here, and you're there!
but where have all sweet whispers gone? -
maybe it was nothing but a dream..
I rise from the bed of your counscience
to wander alone the dreadful land.
still enthralled by your voice, I wander
in search of you; so calm, so tender..
but these footsteps are taking me under,
contemplating the fiery eye of the storm.
our warm hearts got together once again
blessed by autumn's rusty romance..
I kiss your lips to blossom by your side
on transparent wings of dragonflies!
Whispers Of Night's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn's rusty romance by Whispers Of Night )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam