Autumn' s Child #3
Autumn's Child is blessed with grace.
She will behold Jesus Christ, her Lord
and Savior face-to-face.
She posses the Holy Spirit's
own white dove love.
She sings to her beloved sweet psalms of
worship, praise and love; honoring
her Savior, Lord, and King!
His daughter's being born again;
her eternal journey will never
come to an end.
She will humbly kneel before His
heavenly throne: as Hew welcomes her
into her eternal home.
'Well done, my good and faithful servant, '
He will say on that memorable day.
revised: July 16,2013
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
A: Because I am constantly revising my poetry.
Q: Why do I take poetry composites from various poems
throughout the years?
A: In order to write at least another poem using the more
compatible verses. Frequently, these poems are retitled.
But in the case of Autumn's Child, 's revisions; they are only given
And finally: what inspired me to write these poems in the third
person singular, when I was subject?
For more freedom of expressin! Women or girls, who read this
poem can easily replaced (words such as daughter for their own.)
Men or boys can replace the word daughter with son, and the personal
pronoun of he for she.
I wrote this as a love psalm to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
The book of Psalms has been instrumental in being sources
of inspiration for several of my poems.
Comments about this poem (Autumn' s Child #3 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Poppy, Hazel Connelly
- When Owls Do Cry, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Beautiful Sunset, John F. McCullagh
- Dull glory, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- The Blue of His Face, Marieta Maglas
- Moonlight Love, Krystal Whinery
- Haiku&, Morgan Michaels
- Haiku# Life-6, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Swollen Heart, Ronald Chapman
- Riddle poem-2, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)