Autumn's Child is as free as the white dove flying in God's eternal heaven above. Her soul is eternally free as it can be.
Jesus Christ, her Redeemer and Lord, paid in full her sin's debt completly. Because of His matchless grace, someday Autumn's Child will behold her savior face to face. She will kneel before His throne as He welcomes her to her new heavenly home. 'Well done my good and faithful servant, ' He will say on that memorable day!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Autumn's Child by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid