Autumn's Child' #2
Autumn's child is filled with God's redeeming grace,
and will behold her savior face to face.
Oh, what matchless grace.
Truly this special Autumn's child is born again.
Her eternal journery is not seasonal
like Fall, and will never end.
For Jesus Christ is not only her Lord,
and Savior, but best friend.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
but the other poem, was submitted to this site before the other one.
Who is Autumn's Child? My friend Mary Clifford told me, '...Roxanne
you probably wrote the poems, 'Autumn's Child, ' from personal expereience.' Yes, I did!
Comments about this poem (Autumn's Child' #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Then you go inside yourself., RIC S. BASTASA
- There's No Escaping Family, A.J. Kent
- the mother sparrow, RIC S. BASTASA
- fed up of hiding the sadness and anger, xenalee haynes
- The Milennium Park, Tony Adah
- don't you dare send me a postcard, Mandolyn ...
- there is a way to write to make you unde.., RIC S. BASTASA
- in Vietnam i had noodles, RIC S. BASTASA
- someone who never drops you, RIC S. BASTASA
- who can love and who is loved?, RIC S. BASTASA
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)