Autumn's Child' #2
Autumn's child is filled with God's redeeming grace,
and will behold her savior face to face.
Oh, what matchless grace.
Truly this special Autumn's child is born again.
Her eternal journery is not seasonal
like Fall, and will never end.
For Jesus Christ is not only her Lord,
and Savior, but best friend.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
but the other poem, was submitted to this site before the other one.
Who is Autumn's Child? My friend Mary Clifford told me, '...Roxanne
you probably wrote the poems, 'Autumn's Child, ' from personal expereience.' Yes, I did!
Comments about this poem (Autumn's Child' #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid