Autumn's Child' #2
Autumn's child is filled with God's redeeming grace,
and will behold her savior face to face.
Oh, what matchless grace.
Truly this special Autumn's child is born again.
Her eternal journery is not seasonal
like Fall, and will never end.
For Jesus Christ is not only her Lord,
and Savior, but best friend.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
but the other poem, was submitted to this site before the other one.
Who is Autumn's Child? My friend Mary Clifford told me, '...Roxanne
you probably wrote the poems, 'Autumn's Child, ' from personal expereience.' Yes, I did!
Comments about this poem (Autumn's Child' #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid