As the autumn leaves turn into brilliant hue,
Two love filled vibrant hearts choose to say “I do”...
Like the butterflies in this seasonal breeze,
Our hearts are uplifted by love and at ease...
Just as the leaves fall off the trees,
I fell in love when he proposed on his knees...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn Love by Joiesbin Nishanth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz