Dorian Petersen Potter
Autumn (Free Style)
Autumn comes singing in
Displaying her treasures' galore.
So prettily dressed she grins
Spreading more beauty than before
She transforms the trees one by one,
She paints their leaves with new hues.
There's a different kind of fun,
Now that Autumn has begun
There's a magic in the air,
In the smells and all the colors.
Cool breeze plays with my hair,
While her beauty I just stare!
Autumn has come back at my door,
What a sight! It's the season I adore
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Soap And Skin, Edward Kofi Louis
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lard, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Road to Silence, John F. McCullagh
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur