During autumn Equinox
Days and nights are equal,
All over the world!
The rays of the sun fall
Vertically at the Equator.
All places have equal days
And nights as neither
Pole is inclined towards
It is autumn in the North
And Spring in the South,
Let this world fill with
Equal light, and let
The controlling power
Be as Autumn Equinox.
Neither inclined to
The rich nor to any
So that, they may get,
Either fall or spring....
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Beautiful message and hope it is taken by our leaders, also.. :)
• Valerie Dohren (9/24/2012 9: 28: 00 AM)
Great write, very inspired and a lovely analogy for equality.
• Heather Wilson (9/23/2012 12: 41: 00 PM)
A very true to life poem, we are all equal in the eyes of nature, a lovely write.
• Hans VR (9/23/2012 8: 02: 00 AM)
Very thought provoking and well written poem.
Equality, all over the world.
In many ways we humans are equal, in so many ways we are different
We were born so different.
I think the biggest equality is lying in our heart.
All of us feel good if we are or have been friendly and kind to someone
Let us perhaps try to create equal opportunities for all chilren through an endless kindness revolution while accepting our differences
If you have time, please read my poem, differences.
Looking forward to your comments on that
• Chandra Thiagarajan (9/23/2012 4: 18: 00 AM)
During autumn equinox days and nights are equal all over the world.! Though it is a known fact it is alluring to see in the form of a poem.Thanks and best wishes.
• Thomas A Robinson (9/23/2012 4: 00: 00 AM)
It is fall in the north but spting in my heart
considering all things are equal.
Comments about this poem (Autumn Equinox by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote