Dorian Petersen Potter
Autumn Blessings (Sacred Heart)
Feel chill in the******Air everywhere
Fall is wonderful***** you can have much fun
And in so many ways is different from
The other three seasons and theres just none
Like fall you can see the trees changing
Colours as they show beautiful hues
Sometimes you can smell cinnamon
Which lingers on the air with
Pumpkin pie in the mix
Children have fun
Play with leaves
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'Sacred Heart' is a poetry style created by
Dorian Petersen Potter, on September 17,2010.
It consists of 13 lines in total.
Line 1: 4 syllables/6 spaces/4 syllable.
Line 2: 5 syllables/5 spaces/5 syllables.
Then from lines 3 to 11 is:
Rhyme is optional
This form has to be center aligned to
show the heart shape.
Comments about this poem (Autumn Blessings (Sacred Heart) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Ballade [The goat scratches so much it c.., François Villon
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai