Dorian Petersen Potter
Autumn Blessings (Sacred Heart)
Feel chill in the******Air everywhere
Fall is wonderful***** you can have much fun
And in so many ways is different from
The other three seasons and theres just none
Like fall you can see the trees changing
Colours as they show beautiful hues
Sometimes you can smell cinnamon
Which lingers on the air with
Pumpkin pie in the mix
Children have fun
Play with leaves
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'Sacred Heart' is a poetry style created by
Dorian Petersen Potter, on September 17,2010.
It consists of 13 lines in total.
Line 1: 4 syllables/6 spaces/4 syllable.
Line 2: 5 syllables/5 spaces/5 syllables.
Then from lines 3 to 11 is:
Rhyme is optional
This form has to be center aligned to
show the heart shape.
Comments about this poem (Autumn Blessings (Sacred Heart) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Can Love Save The World?, Ronald Chapman
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway
- Birds Flying High, Ronald Chapman
- August 1914, John F. McCullagh
- Between the Lines (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Quiet Pretty Flower, White Lily