The autumn has come upon us!
Emeralds have faded.
Rubies now die.
The golden treasures of the tree
are all that I can see.
What am I to do when the sun is but a shadow of His glory?
Soren Valentine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn by Soren Valentine )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)