My fellow man are wankers
What's happened to them all?
They used to be humanity
But the glass begins to fall.
The penny pinching money blind
Trample on our souls,
Extracting all that's pure and good
And storing it in holes.
While simple progeny of Adam
Starve and ail and die,
Who made some behave this way,
When we all learned how to fly.
The greedy short term legacies,
Which pass from fool to fool,
Should really be diluted
In our only earth gene pool.
To help us all of common bond,
To flourish on our sphere
And stop the soulless pile of gold
Which charts the course we steer.
Graham Fowell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Au by Graham Fowell )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid