A sense of breathlessness.
Thoughts of warm embrace.
Tingling, nervous tension.
Romance or lust?
A promise unfulfilled.
Cuddling into the night.
Teasing, playful, wanting.
Inevitable, animal magnetism.
Opposites pulled together.
New experiences await.
Jojoba Mansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Attraction by Jojoba Mansell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Save Me, Michael McParland
- Running On Empty, Michael McParland
- My only friend, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Roman Showers, Michael McParland
- Me the mountain, SALINI NAIR
- Revile, Michael McParland
- It is'nt a surprise!, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Monsoon magic: Window pain, Roann Mendriq
- Revenge, Michael McParland
- Monsoon magic: Green world, Roann Mendriq