Show that you care or show that you are not bothered.
Show that you listen or pretend that you never heard.
Show that you belong or believe that you are not one of us.
Show that you can feel or show that nobody ever told you.
Show that you love or show that hate is all you have.
Show that you are involved or be the indifferent one.
Show that you are there for me
Or behave as if your heart is at some place else.
You see it is all in attitude
Which one is of yours?
Savita Tyagi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Attitude by Savita Tyagi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar